100grams of silky smooth pure bamboo yarn in the pretty Berry Pop colourway, hand-dyed by me in Cornwall, England. A wonderful yarn to wear next to the skin, making it ideal for summer.
Bamboo yarn is natural fibre yarn made from pulped wood and leaves of the bamboo plant. It has many ecological advantages over cotton, and will completely biodegrade after it's useful life. The yarn is soft and silky, with excellent colour absorption. It is lightweight and strong with good wicking properties, making it a great choice for summer clothing.
- Weight: approx. 100 grams per skein (price is per skein)
- Yarn: 100% pure bamboo
- Type: Double Knitting (DK), light worsted, 8ply
- Length: approx. 250 metres (273 yards)
- Recommended needle size: 3.5 - 4.5mm (US 4-7)
- Care: Gentle cool handwash recommended, as with all hand-dyed yarns.