This chickadee bird print was the first in the series of garden wildlife that I'm currently working on. In this series, I am playing with unconventional compositions. So far I'm really happy how these are turning out as I think it adds a modern touch to a traditional subject.
* The print is reproduced from a painting by me, Cathy Savels.
* Printed in-house on lovely, smooth matte archival Epson paper which is fade and water resistant.
* Printed with Epson Pigment Inks, tested and guaranteed not to fade for 120+ years.
* Rich in color and true to the original artwork.
* Signed and dated by the artist on the back.